Smiths Medical – Quest International France
Maintenance to Bed Warmers
In 2018 we were appointed for running the maintenance of bedwarmers in hundreds of clinics and hospitals in France, our staff was trained by Kinettix, Quest, and Smith staff, we were trained to train our staff in different locations in France (Bordeaux, Lyon, Marseille, Rennes, Nice, Cannes and main French cities) then we planned and started a project spanned over 2 years.
We provided maintenance to bed warmers in clinics and hospital during the Covid-19 crisis in 2019 & 2020
- It Concierge team was certified by a Quest Inc trainer on the EQUATOR® Convective Warming System from Smiths Medical.
- One member of the it concierge team in France was a certified trainer for further technician training.
- We worked out a national plan for this deployment and contacted all the clinics and hospitals, in coordination with Quest Inc and Smith Medical instructions.
- We started deploying technician all over France according to the last date of equipment verification; the equipment has to be serviced once a year, so, we started with those that had older date of service.
- During the job we followed strict medical manual of instructions and a series of tests, (electricity tests, temperature and air speed with an anemometer) the service included also replacement of equipment parts.
- During the tests the equipment either was certified or put aside for maintenance of for decommissioning (another team took care of that).
- We managed the visits according to the geographic location of the sites and according to the quantity of medical equipment on site to be serviced.
- These service was conducted according to the European hygiene standards and Covid-19 restrictions.
We visited in all France over 120 clinics and 80 hospitals to maintain the bed warmers used in the reanimation rooms for post operation patients.
|Date||2018 - 2020|
|Client||Smith Medical – Quest Inc.|